Search Engine Optimisation Specialist Vacancy
Due to an ever expanding global customer base we have a fantastic opportunity available within our boutique digital agency based in Banbridge. 2 yrs + SEO/PPC experience.
Working at RANE digital
We are a people first agency. A team of talented people dedicated to wow factor and results. With our digital partners web development & seo expert specialist NEOS Design Studio and our sister company MOURNE digital we are abundant with creativity and therefore are growing at such a pace we need to fulfill specialist positions within the compamny.
Benefits at RANE digital
- Regular company team outings
- 28 paid holidays per year
- Company bonus scheme potential
- Relaxed dress code
- Relaxed working environment
- Potential to progress in development & responsibility
About the role:
Your purpose within RANE digital will be to lead the SEO strand of our services. We are looking for strategy led SEO management aimed at driving increased organic traffic to our clients websites as wel as PPC Management. As well as implementing strategies to increase traffic to these websites you will also handle monthly reporting, providing feedback to clients on what our strategy is, what we have done to implement this strategy and the results it has achieved.
What you'll be doing:
- Preparing website audits, site analysis and competitor analysis
- Planning month to month SEO improvements.
- Implementing improvements across a number of clients sites.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Assisting the sales team with pitches and proposals
- Completing monthly marketing reports
- Attending client meetings and identifying areas for budget development
What you'll bring:
- 2 years + SEO experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflows
- Strong technical understanding and confidence to present to brands on the benefits of SEO and a track record in defining and delivering solutions to business problems.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Adwords).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong work ethic, setting and achieving goals.
- Positive Attitude
- Flexible, we are a fast growing company.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-Motivated, still able to work effectively when there is little direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000 to £26,000 /year
Send in your contact details and we will reply back shortly.... APPLY
Alternatively send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org